Feb 23, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 189:
The Special Tool to Accelerate Your Path to Financial
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Erik Oliver, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:14 - 03:59] Show introduction with comments
- [03:59 - 07:19] Guest introduction and first
- [07:19 - 10:57] The backstory and decisions
made that led Erik to this point in his journey.
- [10:57 -24:43] Erik gives a 101 on what Cost
Segregation is, and how it can help both passive and active
investors keep hold of more of their money.
- [24:43 - 30:45] A detailed description of what
Bonus Depreciation is and how it works, and the reality of what is
happening and changing with Bonus Depreciation in the coming
- [30:45 - 32:43] How it works when looking at
actioning Cost Segregation now for assets purchased in the
- [32:43 - 35:05] Who you should initially go to
and how / when to initiate the process of getting your own Cost
Segregation plan working for you.
- [35:05 - 41:13] What ‘Recapture’ is, and how it
could potentially affect someone in an investment where Cost
Segregation or Bonus Depreciation is being utilized.
Here’s what Erik shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Erik is based currently:
Salt Lake City, Utah.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Just had the biggest month in terms of sales since his
company was founded!
- Favourite European City: Calabria,
- A mistake that Erik would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Know what you’re
good at and what you’re not good at. Stay in your lane, and let
those that are experts in things that you don’t know so much about
do what they do best.
- Book Recommendation: Tax-Free Wealth, by Tom
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Erik Oliver by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of