Jun 28, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 119:
The Eye for Detail to find Tax Solutions for Overseas
In the conversation with today’s
Kastner, you’ll learn the
- [00:36 - 03:28] Kenneth’s profile, in Billy’s guest
- [03:28 - 07:01] The backstory and decisions
made that led Kenneth
to this point in his
- [07:01 - 09:47] The forreign citizens Kenneth generally works
with as clients, and the difference between a U.S. citizen and a
- [09:47 - 13:35] What it was about Kenneth’s initial training
that led him to want to help foreigners invest in the
- [13:35 - 17:53] The dynamic and interaction Kenneth has with
his clients as a tax advisor, taking into consideration the fact
that he currently doesn’t have any Real Estate investments
- [17:53 - 23:55] Some of the ways foreigners can consider
investing long distance in tangible assets in the U.S.
- [23:55 - 31:18] What “Withholding Tax” means, and how it can
affect you with regards to your investments.
- [31:18 - 36:15] Kenneth explains all
about the unfortunate reality of Double Taxation, but also about
the treaties that exist to address it.
- [36:15 - 38:20] The 2 main types of
client that Kenneth works with when it comes to tax advice and
strategies, and how he may be able to help you.
Here’s what Kenneth shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Kenneth is based currently: Beit Shemesh,
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Heard some wonderful things about his kids at a parent’s
evening for their school!
- Favourite European Newcastle, U.K.
- A mistake that Kenneth would like you to learn from so that you don’t
have to pay full price: Don’t be selfish! Consider your team and
all others around you.
- Book Recommendation: The Bible.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Kenneth Kastner by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of