Apr 18, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode
204: Long Distance R.E.I.
Success through Private Lending - Alex Breshears
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Alex Breshears, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:13 - 03:33] Show introduction with comments
- [03:33 - 09:03] Guest introduction and first
- [09:03 - 13:36] The backstory and decisions
made that led Alex to this point in his journey.
- [13:36 - 19:06] Why horses were what actually
attracted Alex to Real Estate investing.
- [19:306 - 25:44] The types of Real Estate
investing that Alex was looking at initially, including the
problems or downsides she saw, and the plan and path she eventually
took that fit with her own personal needs and
- [25:44 - 30:47] How Alex came to have
- [30:47 - 35:43] Alex gives us a lowdown on
different types of lending utilized in Real Asset investing,
including Private Lending and Hard Money Lending.
- [35:43 - 41:29] Effective steps to take to
build a thriving community.
- [41:29 - 42:45] Alex tells us about her own
community, and how she is helping people today.
Here’s what Alex shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Alex is based currently:
Hampton Roads, Virginia.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Bought her sister a refrigerator!!
- Favourite European City: Vienna,
- A mistake that Alex would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Just keep on moving
towards your goal!
- Book Recommendation: Psycho-Cybernetics, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Alex Breshears by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The
Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in
Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of