Dec 27, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 172:
Investing in Assets with Positive Social & Environmental
In the conversation with today’s
guests, Cole Shephard & Adam Jason, you’ll learn the
- [00:15 - 03:50] Show introduction with comments
- [03:50 - 07:56] Guest introduction and first
- [07:56 - 14:47] The backstory and decisions
made that led Cole & Adam to this point in their
- [14:47 -23:43] Why Cole & Adam invest long
distance and overseas, instead of only actively investing in their
local market locations.
- [23:43 - 27:46] What Cole & Adam have seen
and learned with regards to being non locals starting businesses
and initiatives in a foreign country.
- [27:46 - 30:35] Cole & Adam describe the
reality and important factors of living and working in a different
- [30:35 - 45:55] How they have been able to
positively impact the lives of locals and find success through
their entrepreneurial coffee company.
Here’s what Cole & Adam
shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Cole & Adam are based
currently: Medellin, Colombia.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Raising 20 million dollars to expand their business, and
going to the best pizza place in Medellin!
- Favourite European City: Pamplona and San
- A mistake that Cole & Adam would like you
to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Surround
yourself with people who have the same values and goals as you do!
AND Focus on something that you can be special at, and don’t
- Book Recommendations: The Ascent of Money, by
Niall Ferguson, and Titan, by Ron Chernow.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Cole Shephard & Adam Jason by using the info
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of