Jul 26, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 128:
How to Find & Invest in Only Epic Opportunities
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Jason Mittman, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:30 - 04:02] Jason’s profile, in Billy’s
- [04:02 - 14:56] The backstory and decisions
made that led Jason to this point in his journey.
- [14:56 - 18:48] How Jason’s early experiences
with his first boss and mentor have contributed to how he is able
to impact other lives today.
- [18:48 - 21:51] Jason tells us all about his
“Only Epic” mindset and lifestyle.
- [21:51 - 25:30] What it is that led Jason to
want to invest in alternative kinds of assets such as retail,
industrial and hotels.
- [25:30 - 31:52] Some of the ways that
Jason’s experience of evaluating risk in doing something that he
loves, such as mountain climbing, can be translated into the
necessary risk assessment for his Real Asset
- [31:52 - 38:00] Why Jason decided that
investing long distance, out of state and beyond his back yard, was
the right thing for him to do for himself and his
Here’s what Jason shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Jason is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: While at the doctor’s getting a minor surgery done on his
foot, Jason was able to give some business advice to the doctor who
is currently making some changes to her practice.
- Favourite European City: Chamonix,
- A mistake that Jason would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Don’t let leasing
problems and other issues run on too long. Take action and resolve
the issue / get rid of the problem, and so reap the rewards
- Book Recommendation: Snowball, by Alice
Schroeder - AND - How to Own Your Own Mind, by Napoleon
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Jason Mittman by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of