Oct 13, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 151:
Get Ready to Step Into an ‘Operation Investing’ Now
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Johnny Lynum, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:10 - 03:35] Show introduction with comments
- [03:35 - 06:25] Guest introduction and first
- [06:25 - 10:43] The backstory and decisions
made that led Johnny to this point in his
- [10:43 -14:06] Johnny tells us all about V.A.
loans, who they are for and how they work.
- [14:06 - 18:41] The influences that first got
Johnny into Real Estate, and why it seemed like the right path for
him even though he didn’t come from an investing
- [18:41 - 22:57] Ways that busy professionals
can leverage other people’s time to achieve their goals faster and
- [22:57 - 26:45] What it was that gave Johnny
the mental fortitude to be able to be ready to allow other people
to invest in his own deals.
- [26:45 - 33:45] Johnny’s philosophy on how to
find your own niche in investing.
- [33:45 - 36:05] What Johnny is doing with his
businesses and projects to help others achieve their goals, and how
he may be able to help YOU.
Here’s what Johnny shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Johnny is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Celebrating his anniversary with his
- Favourite European City: Paris,
- A mistake that Johnny would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Do your Due
Diligence, and ask the right questions!
- Book Recommendation: Outliers: The Story of
Success, by Malcolm Gladwell.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with John Lynum by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review a review
for The Going Long Podcast :
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of