Nov 26, 2020
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 58: From Data to
Dominating The Self Storage Space
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Kris Benson, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:28 - 02:57] Kris’s profile, in Billy’s
- [02:57 - 06:31] The backstory and decisions
made that led Kris to this point in his journey.
- [06:31 - 09:10] What attracted Kris to move
into commercial real estate versus his previous
- [09:10 - 11:21] Things that Kris learned from
his sales experience which help in current real estate
- [11:21 - 15:17] What exactly is the self
storage space and what attracts investors to it.
- [15:17 - 20:15] Some of the investment
strategies that can be played out in self storage.
- [20:15 - 22:58] The supply chain in regards to
the self storage space.
- [22:58 - 26:16] What questions should be asked
by someone looking to get into the self storage space.
- [26:16 - 28:47] The meaning of Risk Adjusted
- [28:47 - 31:00] The concept and practicalities
behind raising funds for asset investment.
- [31:00 - 33:26] Why Kris decided to invest
beyond his own backyard.
- [33:26 -35:00] The future of Kris’s company,
Here’s what Kris shared with us
during today’s conversation:
in the world Kris is currently: Roswell, Georgia.
- Favourite European city: Chamonix,
best thing to happen in the past 24hours: Had a great day with his
wife watching their 14 year old son play his first Lacrosse
mistake Kris would like you to learn from so you don’t have to pay
full price for it: You need to just jump in, and deal with problems
as they come rather than getting stuck in Analysis
Recommendation: The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Kris Benson by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of