Jan 13, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 72: From Busy European
Professional to West-Coast U.S.A. Turn-Key Expert
In the conversation with today’s
Meierhoefer, you’ll learn
- [00:35 - 02:47] Axel’s profile, in Billy’s
- [02:47 - 06:05] The backstory and decisions
made that led Axel to this point in his journey.
- [06:05 - 09:44] How Control, Leverage and other
such aspects are not found so much in the process of Stock Market
investing, but are a part of Real Asset Investing.
- [09:44 - 15:43] Axel’s take on Financial
- [15:43 - 23:40] The full lowdown on Turn-Key
- [23:40 - 26:57] Any potential risks involved
with Turn-Key investing.
- [26:57 - 30:02] How Axel’s company, Ideal
Wealth Grower, is adding value to others, and who the typical
client is that comes to them for help.
Here’s what Axel shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Axel is currently: San
- Favourite European city: Munich,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Having 2 great phone calls with 2 potential clients!
- A mistake Axel would like you to learn from so
you don’t have to pay full price for it: Educate yourself at the
earliest opportunity on how money works and how you can get to
Economic Independence as soon as possible.
- Book Recommendation: The Wealthy Gardener, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Axel Meierhoefer by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of