Feb 17, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 82: Focusing on Other
People to Find Your Ideal Place in Life
In the conversation with today’s
Abide, you’ll learn the
- [00:27 - 03:00] Pam’s profile, in Billy’s guest
- [03:00 - 07:35] The backstory and decisions
made that led Pam to this point in her journey.
- [07:35 - 10:27] How things began to change for
Pam once she began to focus on relationships.
- [10:27 - 11:56] How the sales profession has
helped with Pam’s current roles, and being able to better serve
- [11:56 - 15:04] A general view of how Pam
continues to derive value and serve others.
- [15:04 - 20:13] Pam’s entry into the Energy
investment space, and details of that space.
- [20:13 - 23:34] Pam explains how she is aiming
to serve people through ‘Opportunity Zones’.
- [23:34 - 28:55] Why Pam selected Lake Charles
as a location that she wanted to invest her time into, build teams
around, and add value to locals.
- [28:55 - 33:45] The specific projects that Pam
is working on at Lake Charles.
Here’s what Pam shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Pam is based currently:
- Favourite European city: Barcelona,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Got a ‘Clear to Close’ on a commercial property!
- A mistake Pam would like you to learn from so
you don’t have to pay full price for it: Have integrity in your
approach, and in your team - and focus on
- Book Recommendation: Our Secret Life, by Phil
Nicaud. (Pam's good friend, and HIS FIRST BOOK!)
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Pam Abide
by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of