Apr 19, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 99:
The Submarine Officer Acquiring Real Estate While
In the conversation with today’s
Pinto, you’ll learn the
- [00:33 - 04:41] Anthony’s profile, in Billy’s guest
- [04:41 - 15:51] The backstory and decisions
made that led Anthony
to this point in his
- [15:51 - 19:15] Anthony talks about making the
decision to walk away from a deal that wasn't working out as
- [19:15 - 24:47] What Anthony was doing that
made him realise he needed certain people on his team, and the
steps he took to assemble the right team for long distance
- [24:47 - 29:05] Anthony’s decision process for
going from single family to multifamily investing, and how to
overcome the fear of pushing higher in general.
- [29:05 - 34:55] Why Anthony and his team invest
long distance in many different areas and market locations rather
than focusing on one.
- [34:55 - 39:19] Anthony explains about various
regulations, specifically including regulation
- [39:19 - 41:52] We find out about Anthony’s
dream store / bar / restaurant!
Here’s what Anthony shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Anthony is based currently: Yokosuka, Japan.
- Favourite European city: Cinque Terre,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Had a great chat with his Director of Operations from Japan to USA
with the 13 hour time difference, and managed to go over some
concerns and ensure all is running as it should.
- A mistake Anthony would like you to learn from so you don’t have
to pay full price for it: Find your ‘Who’ not your
- Book Recommendations: Secrets of The
Millionaire Mind, by T. Harv Ecker.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Anthony Pinto
by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of