Mar 21, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 196:
The Search for The Formula to Successful Long Distance
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Dhanesh Shelat, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:12 - 03:33] Show introduction with comments
- [03:33 - 07:29] Guest introduction and first
- [07:29 - 22:28] The backstory and decisions
made that led Dhanesh to this point in his journey.
- [22:28 - 26:39] Why Dhanesh was drawn towards
Real Estate in particular.
- [26:39 - 30:34] How Dhanesh came to the
decision that it was a good idea to invest out of state and beyond
his backyard rather than only in his home market
- [30:34 - 34:52] How Dhanesh is able to balance
his time between his professional career and Real Asset investment
while excelling at both, and the transferable skills that he is
able to make use of between them.
- [34:32 - 36:27] The things that Dhanesh is
doing today to give back to the community.
- [36:27 - 39:16] How the role of being an expert
in Web search has helped Dhanesh to understand how he can best
serve his clients.
Here’s what Dhanesh shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Dhanesh is based currently:
NYC, New York.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Liverpool FC winning the Carabao Cup!
- Favourite European City: Istanbul,
- A mistake that Dhanesh would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make sure you really
get to know the people and the core values of those that you are
working and investing with!
- Book Recommendation: The Hands-Off Investor, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Dhanesh Shelat by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of