Dec 22, 2020
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 65: The Police Officer Serving The Community as a
Private Placement Fund Manager
In the conversation with today’s
Haught, you’ll learn the
- [00:32 - 03:41] Kevin’s profile, in Billy’s
- [03:41 - 10:29] The backstory and decisions
made that led Kevin to this point in his journey.
- [10:29 - 13:48] All about Assisted Living from
a Real Estate perspective, and why Kevin wanted to get
- [13:48 - 15:33] Balancing Real Estate, business
in Assisted Living investment operations.
- [15:33 - 17:02] Who and what kind of clients
are coming to Kevin to use the services of Round Box Equity
- [17:02 - 20:38] Details of Eric’s business,
Round Box Equity LLC, and what it does to add value to the
- [20:38 - 22:49] How it would all work for
someone coming to Round Box Equity to get started on their journey
into Real Asset Investing.
- [22:49 - 24:42] How Kevin sees things going in
1 years time from now.
- [24:42 - 26:02] The reasons Kevin decided to
invest beyond his backyard.
Here’s what Kevin shared with us
during today’s conversation:
in the world Kevin is currently: Phoenix, Arizona.
- Favourite European city: Venice,
best thing to happen in the past 24hours: Spending some quality
time with his sons at the gym!
mistake Eric would like you to learn from so you don’t have to pay
full price for it: Be more focused on where you want to go and how
it is that you are going to get there.
Recommendation: The Power of Full Engagement, by Tony
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Kevin Haught
by using the info below:
- Website: https://www.roundboxequity.com
- Go to
the above site, click on ‘Opportunities’ fill in the form, and
Eric’s team will reach out to you!
number: (USA) 888 499 2869
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of