Jun 20, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 222:
The Importance of Having a Strong Foundational Plan in
In the conversation with today’s
guest, George Roberts, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:32 - 04:05] Show introduction with comments
- [04:05 - 07:00] Guest introduction and first
- [07:00 - 14:30] The backstory and decisions
made that led George to this point in his journey.
- [14:30 - 18:26] George lends some insight into
the flip side of the entrepreneurship lifestyle and experience that
most people may not fully understand or expect.
- [18:26 - 23:00] Why George chose Real Estate as
his main entrepreneurial vehicle to find financial freedom, and why
he also chose to invest out of state and beyond his backyard rather
than only on home market locations.
- [23:00 - 29:52] Other types of investing that
can get you to the same destination as Real Estate investing, and
methods to make investment work for you.
- [29:52 - 32:08] Some of the ways that George is
helping others today.
Here’s what Michael shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Michael is based currently:
North of Detroit, Michigan.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Celebrated his 22nd wedding anniversary with his wife and
went out to a Jazz bar to celebrate!
- Favourite European city: Augusta,
- A mistake that Michael would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Always stay
determined, and mitigate risks by taking action!
- Book Recommendation: Tribe of Mentors, by Tim
Be sure to reach out and connect
with George Roberts by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The
Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in
Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of