Jan 19, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at http://keeponcashflow.clickfunnels.com/7mistakes
Going Long Podcast Episode 179:
The Importance of Having a Strategic Financial Partner
In the conversation with today’s
guest, David Richter, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:20 - 04:20] Show introduction with comments
- [04:20 - 08:04] Guest introduction and first
- [08:04 - 18:37] The backstory and decisions
made that led David to this point in his journey.
- [18:37 -20:50] Why David wanted to not only
learn about Real Estate investing but also about running a
- [20:50 - 25:22] Why David thinks some people
invest long distance and outside of their backyard in Real Assets,
instead of only actively investing in their local market
- [25:22 - 32:26] David explains what a C.F.O.
is, why you need to know about them and how they will bring
you huge value.
- [32:26 - 36:52] How to manage the transition to
having a C.F.O. as a new member of your team.
- [36:52 - 40:20] Who the typical client is that
comes to David looking for a C.F.O.
Here’s what David shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world David is based
currently: St. Cloud, Florida.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Had a Christmas holiday Zoom-call party with his
- Favourite European City: Rome,
- A mistake that David would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make profit a habit
inside of your business!
- Book Recommendations: The Road Less Stupid, by
Keith J. Cunningham.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with David Richter by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of