Jan 26, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long Distance Investing? Download your
FREE document at http://keeponcashflow.clickfunnels.com/7mistakes
Going Long Podcast Episode 181: The Freedoms Received when
Giving Your Heart to Long Distance R.E.I.
In the conversation with today’s guest, Vikram Raya, you’ll
learn the following:
- [00:19 - 04:05] Show introduction with comments from
- [04:05 - 07:07] Guest introduction and first questions.
- [07:07 - 13:04] The backstory and decisions made that led
Vikram to this point in his journey.
- [13:04 -16:34] Why Vikram even considered going into Real
Estate when he was a trained and practicing cardiologist which is
already a position many people aspire to, and what part of the
business of medicine influenced his decision.
- [16:34 - 21:49] What it was that gave Vikram the validation and
push to invest long distance and outside of his home state in Real
Assets, instead of only actively investing in his local market
- [21:49 - 25:22] What Vikram sees as the main reasons that high
paid professionals don’t initially look at investing passively
versus actively when they first get into Real Asset investing.
- [25:22 - 31:58] How Vikram’s medical training in diagnosing
heart conditions has helped him to be able to diagnose and help
investors overcome various problems in order to optimise their cash
flow and grow their wealth.
- [31:58 - 34:40] Vikram’s concept of The Five Freedoms, and how
you can implement this into your life to fastrack and bulletproof
your road to success.
Here’s what Vikram shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Vikram is based currently: Fairfax, North
- The most positive thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Having
the family over for the holidays, crushing a workout this morning,
and starting a year of no alcohol!
- Favourite European City: Rome, Italy.
- A mistake that Vikram would like you to learn from so that you
don’t have to pay full price: Pay to learn what you need to know,
faster. Get the best mentors you can, and save time getting to
where you want to be.
- Book Recommendation: The Almanack Of Naval Ravikant, compiled
by Eric Jorgenson.
Be sure to reach out and connect with Vikram Raya by using the
How to leave a review for The Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education
and Control over your financial life.
Do you want to have more control and avoid the mistakes that I
made getting started in long distance investing? Then you can
DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide
by going to http://keeponcashflow.clickfunnels.com/7mistakes
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to
do…Just go to any of these sites: