Jan 20, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 74: Sharing a Unique
Story to Help Others Find Financial Freedom
In the conversation with today’s
Kim, you’ll learn the
- [00:33 - 02:54] Bo’s profile, in Billy’s guest
- [02:54 - 07:21] The backstory and decisions
made that led Bo to this point in his journey.
- [07:21 - 12:00] The reasons Bo decided to
invest “Going Long” beyond California.
- [12:00 - 17:55] How Bo overcame the fear of
putting his money into Turn Key investments.
- [17:55 - 22:46] How it has panned out going
into Real Estate Investing while continuing with a corporate job
role, including the control it has given over finance and work
- [22:46 - 27:15] The motivation for starting a
blog and podcast about what he has learned over the years, and
sharing how he overcomes various problems in order to help
Here’s what Bo shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Bo is based currently:
- Favourite European city: Florence,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Finding out that there is an extra bedroom which was originally not
counted in a house that he has invested in to flip, which of course
raises the potential value!
- A mistake Bo would like you to learn from so
you don’t have to pay full price for it: Bo lost $10,000 through
putting trust in a bad property manager. So, Bo says “It is good to
trust people, but make sure you always verify!”
- Book Recommendation: The 4 Hour Work Week, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Bo Kim by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of