Feb 22, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 83: Real Asset Tax
In the conversation with today’s
Aiola, you’ll learn the
- [00:29 - 03:21] Nick’s profile, in Billy’s
- [03:21 - 05:48] The backstory and decisions
made that led Nick to this point in his journey.
- [05:48 - 08:15] The difference between tax
return preperation and tax advisory as services and why you may
want to go for one vs the other.
- [08:15 - 12:12] Why Nick decided to focus on
Real Estate specifically for his tax advisory services.
- [12:12 - 16:21] The different tax benefits you
can get for different following strategies.
- [16:21 - 19:35] Reasons New Yorkers and others
may decide to invest beyond their backyard.
- [19:35 - 21:58] Extra benefits from various tax
strategies, other than general return of capital.
- [21:58 - 25:51] Active vs Passive Income and
how they can play out when looking at various tax
- [25:51 - 28:02] What to expect when you go to
Nick and his team for advise on working out and and implementing
your own tax plan and strategy.
Here’s what Nick shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Nick is based currently: New
- Favourite European city: Siena,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers winning the Super Bowl!
- A mistake Nick would like you to learn from so
you don’t have to pay full price for it: Know when to delegate!
Nick is someone who likes to take action and do things himself, but
he learnt the hard way that it can cost you big to not outsource
and delegate things that call for it.
- Book Recommendation: The E Myth, by Michael.E.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Nick Aiola
by using the info
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of