Jan 25, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 74: Live an Ideal
Lifestyle Combining Professional Experience with R.E.I.
In the conversation with today’s
Adams, you’ll learn the
- [00:36 - 03:20] Brian’s profile, in Billy’s
- [03:20 - 04:48] The backstory and decisions
made that led Brian to this point in his journey.
- [04:48 - 06:58] Brian’s experience with Law and
being a District Attorney.
- [06:58 - 08:52] All about the Phoenix
- [08:52 - 12:35] Brian’s first ventures into
- [12:35 - 18:05] What Brian is doing now at his
- [18:05 - 20:35] The reasons Brian chose to ‘Go
Long’ with his investments rather than closer to home.
- [20:35 - 23:27] The specialist investment
niches that Brian focuses on.
- [23:27 - 27:32] The tenant types and profiles
that Brian deals with.
- [27:32 - 31:16] What Credit Worthiness means
when vetting individual tenants and commercial
- [31:16 - 33:45] The process you can expect when
going to Excelsior.
Here’s what Brian shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Brian is based currently:
- Favourite European city: Munich,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Brian’s Father in law receiving the Covid vaccine!
- A mistake Brian would like you to learn from so
you don’t have to pay full price for it: Remember that moving into
Real Estate Investing and putting together a team is basically
starting a business, with all that a business entails, including
team members and investors that rely on the business’s
- Book Recommendation: The No Rules Rules, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Brian Adams by using the info below:
- LinkedIn: Brian C Adams.
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of