Mar 22, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 91: Level-Up Your
Passive Investing Game
In the conversation with today’s
Hylton, you’ll learn the
- [00:31 - 03:10] Lisa’s
profile, in Billy’s guest introduction.
- [03:10 - 09:57] The backstory and decisions
made that led Lisa
to this point in her
- [09:57 - 12:32] What convinced Lisa that it was
a good idea to get back into Real Estate.
- [12:32 - 16:29] Lisa’s transition from single
family / turn key investments to Syndication.
- [16:29 - 21:30] Lisa’s experience of syndicated
real asset investments versus paper asset
- [21:30 - 24:33] Why Lisa decided to invest
’Going Long’ style, beyond her backyard.
- [24:33 - 28:51] Lisa explains why she wanted to
move into actually being a Syndicator herself.
- [28:51 - 31:23] Lisa’s upcoming plans for the
Here’s what Lisa shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Lisa is
based currently: Inglewood, California.
- Favourite European city: Florence,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Waking up happy and healthy and being able to get a work-out in
before recording the podcast!
- A mistake Lisa would like you to learn from so you don’t have
to pay full price for it: Really trust in your intuition / your
inner knowing, and ask what is right for YOU!
- Book Recommendation(s!): Mindset: The New
Psychology of Success, by Carol Dweck - and, The Go-Giver, by Bob
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Lisa Hylton
by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of