Feb 16, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 187:
How to Play Louder while Achieving R.E.I. Success
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Joe DiSanto, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:16 - 03:40] Show introduction with comments
- [03:40 - 07:17] Guest introduction and first
- [07:17 - 17:15] The backstory and decisions
made that led Joe to this point in his journey.
- [17:15 -24:12] What gave Joe the impetus to
want to get into Real Estate specifically as an asset class, and
what it provided him.
- [24:12 - 28:14] What Joe learned from having a
deal be negatively affected by the Lehman brother’s filing for
bankruptcy, and the story of how he made it work.
- [28:14 - 35:47] How Joe is helping people today
and leveraging the knowledge he has gained through his own life and
Here’s what Joe shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world is Joe based
currently: Tampa, Florida.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Listened to a great parenting audiobook and learned a lot
of stuff about his 6 year old!
- Favourite European City: Florence,
- A mistake that Joe would like you to learn from
so that you don’t have to pay full price: Do what you are good at
and surround yourself with people that excel in the other things.
Recognise what happened when something goes wrong so that you can
see it coming and dodge it next time!
- Book Recommendation: The Lost Science of
Compound Interest, by Curtis Ray.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Joe DiSanto by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of