Jun 30, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 121
How to Create your Personalised Winning Formula in Life
In the conversation with today’s
Reizes, you’ll learn the
- [00:36 - 02:46] Esther’s
profile, in Billy’s guest introduction.
- [02:46 - 08:43] The backstory and decisions
made that led Esther
to this point in her
- [08:43 - 14:00] Esther considers why she decided to go into
Real Estate and some of the market locations that she invests and
- [14:00 - 16:33] Some of the sacrifices Esther made in order to
get on the road to success in Real Estate
- [16:33 - 20:00] The dynamic Esther has, working as an investing
partner with her husband
- [20:00 - 29:09] Esther’s secret sauce to be able to raise such
huge sums of capital, and how you too can plan your life to be able
to make your R.E.I. dream come true.
- [29:09 - 31:33] An example of a time when things didn’t go to
plan for Esther, to show how that’s just how things are sometimes -
even for successful investors.
- [31:33 - 35:17] Esther talks about what it is that makes her so
good at networking with people.
- [35:17 - 36:30] Philanthropy and helping
the community, and how this is a passion for Esther.
Here’s what Esther shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Esther is based currently: New York, New
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Went to see friends and family in Brooklyn!
- Favourite European City: Barcelona,
- A mistake that Esther would like you to learn from so that you don’t
have to pay full price: Try to be present and in the moment, stress
less about the future and appreciate what you have now!
- Book Recommendation: The Power of Now, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
Reizes by using the info
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of