Sep 27, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 146:
How to Create Wealth through Long Distance R.E.I.
In the conversation with today’s
guests, Ken Gee, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:28 - 04:12] Ken’s profile, in Billy’s guest
- [04:12 - 13:56] The backstory and decisions
made that led Ken to this point in his journey.
- [13:56 - 16:40] Why Ken decided to invest in
Real Assets beyond his backyard, choosing long distance
out-of-state tangible assets rather than sticking to his home
- [16:40 - 19:58] How Ken’s experience with
owning a aFlight School has helped him on his journey to Real
Estate Investing success.
- [19:58 - 25:46] Ken describes how Vertical
Integration works in a business and how he has implemented this
system into his own Real Estate enterprise.
- [25:46 - 30:34] How Ken is utilising
Syndication to add value to others.
- [30:34 - 40:50] Ken shares some advice on how
to go about Due Diligence when vetting people to work with and
bring onto a Team.
Here’s what Ken shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Ken is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: His daughter has an internship with a private
equity company in Kentucky, and they had a conversation about what
an ideal situation she is in for a post graduate!
- Favourite European Country: Italy.
- A mistake that Ken would like you to learn from
so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make sure you stay on
course with your original goals for a deal and don’t get
sidetracked once success is on the horizon! But also don’t be
afraid to adjust and tweak things to ensure the investment stays on
- Book Recommendation: The 10 X Rule, by Grant
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Ken Gee by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of