Nov 17, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 161:
How to Create a Long Distance R.E.I. Monopoly with Family &
In the conversation with today’s
guests, Kerwin, Kenneth and Jeffrey Donis (The Donis Brothers),
you’ll learn the following:
- [00:20 - 04:18] Show introduction with comments
- [04:18 - 07:38] Guest introduction and first
- [07:38 - 14:01] The backstory and decisions
made that led The Donis Brothers to this point in their
- [14:01 -15:27] Why the brothers decided to go
into MultiFamily rather than focus on any other type of asset
- [15:27 - 18:53] Some of the practices that the
brothers share between them to ensure they are always up to speed
with all the latest information, and putting what they learn into
- [18:53 - 23:44] Why the Brothers decided to
invest long distance and outside of their home state or even
country in Real Assets, rather than only investing in their local
- [23:44 - 26:48] The Brothers share their
experience with networking, how they first got into it and how it
helps them today.
- [26:48 - 31:00] How the Brothers deal with
people who are perhaps older or have been ‘in the game’ longer, who
blindly assume they have more experience than Kerwin, Kenneth &
- [26:48 - 36:34] The systems that the Brothers
put in place to ensure that all their projects run like
- [36:34 - 43:30] The challenges that the
Brothers have realised and overcome while working and building a
business together, and the things they love most about working
together as brothers.
Here’s what The Donis Brothers
shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world The Donis Brothers are based
currently: Durham, North Carolina
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: - Jeffrey : Woke up early, and felt blessed to be able
to! - Kerwin: Learned a lot from a Raising Capital Mastermind that
a member of their MultiFamily group posted last night! - Kenneth:
Had an AWESOME breakfast after the Gym!
- Favourite European City: Paris, London, and the
whole of Spain!
- A mistake that The Donis Brothers would like
you to learn from so that you don’t have to pay full price: -
Become aware of bad habits and bad people in your life and lose
them! - Only take advice from someone you would trade places with!
- Stick to what you know, there are a lot of things that could make
you money but focus on what you are best at!
- Book Recommendations: The Cashflow Quadrant, by
Robert Kiyosaki - Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, - Fake, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Kerwin, Kenneth and Jeffrey Donis (The Donis Brothers) by
using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of