Aug 30, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 138:
How to Build Positive Momentum in Real Estate Investing
In the conversation with today’s
guests, Mike Ealy, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:33 - 04:11] Mike’s profile, in Billy’s
- [04:11 - 11:54] The backstory and decisions
made that led Mike to this point in his journey.
- [11:54 - 19:24] The role that humility played
in bolstering Mike’s “never quit” attitude and the positive impact
he has had on others.
- [19:24 - 22:56] Why Mike decided to invest in
Real Assets beyond his backyard, choosing long distance
out-of-state tangible assets rather than sticking to his home
- [22:56 - 29:32] How Mike got into hotel
investments and the reasons he decided to go in that
- [29:32 - 36:09] How Mike uses syndication to
help impact other people’s lives.
- [36:09 - 39:11] The ways that Mike’s company
Here’s what Mike shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Mike is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Becoming 50 years old - TODAY!!
- Favourite European City: Paris,
- A mistake that Mike would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: DON’T QUIT! Just
keep trying again.
- Book Recommendation: The Hard Things
About Hard Things, Ben Horowitz.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Mike Ealy by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of