Mar 28, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 198:
How to Achieve Real Asset Investing Success in 5 Minutes a
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Karen Briscoe, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:16 - 03:53] Show introduction with comments
- [03:53 - 08:38] Guest introduction and first
- [08:38 - 15:33] The backstory and decisions
made that led Karen to this point in her journey.
- [15:33 - 18:55] Karen shares some of the
positive advantages of her home market location of Northern
Virginia, and also some of the challenges it can bring.
- [18:55 - 28:02] The reasons Karen sees as to
why some people feel they don’t have enough time whereas other
people seem to have more than enough time to achieve what they
want, and the best habits you can have to put your time and energy
to good use.
- [28:02 - 34:40] How Karen defines success,
going by what she has learned throughout her life and the stories
she hears from guests who come on her podcast.
- [34:40 - 41:23] The role of Accountability when
it comes to your path to finding success.
Here’s what Karen shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Karen is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Finding out that she is going to get to spend some time
with an old colleague and good friend at an upcoming
- Favourite European City: Moscow,
- A mistake that Karen would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Get over your
limiting beliefs around thinking that it may not be the right time
or that you aren’t ready to get into the Real Asset investing
- Book Recommendation: The Miracle Morning, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Karen Briscoe by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of