Apr 28, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 102:
How Real Estate Can Enable You to Create Deep States of
In the conversation with today’s
Caseria, you’ll learn the
- [00:29 - 02:49] Stace’s
profile, in Billy’s guest introduction.
- [02:49 - 06:17] The backstory and decisions
made that led Stace
to this point in his journey, and
shares some of the different places he has lived over the
- [06:17 - 09:22] What it was that Stace got from the experience
of Corporate work that helped him to gain success for himself in
Real Estate and also to help others.
- [09:22 - 12:22] Why Stace wanted to go into
investing beyond his backyard by investing down in the South East
- [12:22 - 16:34] What it was that made Stace
decide to really go into Real Estate at a time that most other
people were looking at other investments such as 401Ks.
- [16:34 - 25:38] The process Stace goes through
in order to be able to trust a syndicator, and the importance of
“Know, Like and Trust”.
- [25:38 - 28:28] Stace explains a good way to be remembered by
potential investors and partners when there are a ton of people all
trying to stick out from the crowd.
- [28:28 - 32:01] The secret sauce on how to get
the perfect name of your investment business or
- [32:01 - 35:00] The main problems and tasks
that people need help with when coming to Stace and his agency,
Here’s what Stace shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Darren is based
currently: Sudbury, Massachusetts
- Favourite European city: Rome,
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours:
Helping 2 friends to resolve a difficult situation involving Real
- A mistake Stace would like you to learn from so
you don’t have to pay full price for it: Don’t be indecisive, learn
to take risks, and above all - respect time!
- Book Recommendations: Further Faster, by Bill
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Stace Caseria by using
the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of