Sep 27, 2023
Going Long Podcast SERIES
HIGHLIGHT Episode 355: How Having The Right Sense Can Go a Long Way
in Your Investing Journey
( To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE. )
In the conversation with today’s
Fomichenko, you’ll learn the
- [00:30 - 03:23] Show introduction with comments
- [03:23 - 07:22] Guest introduction and first
- [07:22 - 17:12] The backstory and decisions
made that led Dmitriy
to this point in his
- [17:12 - 24:41] How Dmitriy’s company Sense Financial is helping
people with different qualified plans today.
- [24:41 - 27:57] Some of the responsibilities
you should be aware of when investing with Self Directed
- [27:57 - 30:59] Dmitiry explains how you can
know the differences between various Qualified Plans and Self
Directed I.R.A.s so that you can know what is best for
- [30:59 - 35:30] Some of the investments and
transactions that you can and can’t make with a Self Directed
- [35:30 - 38:06] How leverage or using a loan
can impact your ability to invest in something.
Here’s what Dmitriy shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Dmitriy is currently: South California.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Waking up and
realising that every breath is a gift from God!
- Favourite city in Europe: Riga,
- A mistake that Dmitriy would like you to learn from so that you don’t
have to pay full price: Learn the difference between investing and
- Book Recommendation: Cashflow Quadrant, by
Be sure to reach out and connect
Fomichenko by using the info
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The
Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Are you an Accredited Investor
that’s tired of getting crushed by paying so much in income tax?
Find out how we’re helping others like you keep Uncle Sam out of
your pocket. Go to https://www.firstgencp.com/goinglong
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of