Jun 22, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 223:
How a Servant’s Mindset Can Help on Your Long Distance Investing
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Brandon Schwab, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:36 - 04:09] Show introduction with comments
- [04:09 - 07:02] Guest introduction and first
- [07:02 - 18:11] The backstory and decisions
made that led Brandon to this point in his journey.
- [18:11 - 21:05] Why George chose Real Estate as
his main entrepreneurial vehicle to find financial freedom, and why
he also chose to invest out of state and beyond his backyard rather
than only on home market locations.
- [21:05 - 25:00] How Brandon was influenced to
invest in Residential Homes while in a market location other than
his own home State, and how you can get into the Residential Home
investment space yourself.
- [25:00 - 28:45] The asset and service aspects
of investing in Residential Homes.
Here’s what Brandon shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Brandon is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Coached a 14 and Under team, and his son hit 750 in the
first 2 games!
- Favourite European city: Paris,
- A mistake that Brandon would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Be prepared to adapt
your business model to fit your particular business needs and best
serve your investors.
- Book Recommendation: Lifeonaire, by Steve
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Brandon Schwab by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The
Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in
Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of