Jul 23, 2020
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at http://billykeels.com/7mistakestoavoid
Episode 22: Moving From A
Stressful Industry Role To A Lifestyle You Love
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Sonia Sohn Lee, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:37 - 03:20] Sonia’s profile, in Billy’s
- [03:20 - 07:18] The backstory of Sonia's
success, from working as a lawyer to where she is now
- [07:18 - 09:47] Billy and Sonia break down the
learning curve and transition from house flipping to investing in
multi family assets.
- [09:47 - 12:41] Criteria to look at to
determine what to invest in.
- [12:41 - 14:13] What a stabilized asset is, in
terms of multi family investment.
- [14:13 - 16:34] The Going Long market locations
Sonia is currently in, and the reasons why she wanted to invest
further afield than her home state of California.
- [26:34 - 21:35] How Sonia and her team dealt
with the challenges of investing in non local geographical
- [21:35 - 22:44] The main drivers and mission
behind 'Women Creating Wealth Together'.
- [22:44 - 26:00] What is coming up next for
Here’s what Sonia shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Favourite European City: Barcelona,
currently lives in Tiburon, California.
thing to happen in the past 24 hours: Sonia, her husband and kids
creating a Dancing Queen music video together as a family to send
to her Dad for his 75th birthday!
mistake Sonia would like you to learn from so you don't have to pay
full price for it: Be careful when picking partners, make sure they
fit with you, your objectives and interests.
Recommendation: Start With Why, by Simon Sinek.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Sonia Sohn Lee by using the info below:
- Facebook: Women Creating Wealth
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of