Feb 14, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 186:
How to Stay Compliant & out of Jail While Raising
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Bethany LaFlam, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:18 - 03:22] Show introduction with comments
- [03:22 - 07:35] Guest introduction and first
- [07:35 - 15:50] The backstory and decisions
made that led Bethany to this point in her journey.
- [15:50 -20:00] Where Bethany’s desire to dive
into the entrepreneurial world came from.
- [20:00 - 26:10] What exactly a Syndication is,
why you will want to know about it as an investor, and the 2
different types of investor that invest in
- [26:10 - 28:33] The different types of
attorneys that are needed for different elements and processes of
Real Asset investing.
- [28:33 - 34:00]
- Some of the risks that you may want to know
about that come with the territory of Real Estate
- [34:00 - 36:02] The right time to engage with
an S.E.C. attorney.
- [36:02 - 40:13] Some of the best practices of
Syndicators that really ‘get it right’.
- [40:13 - 43:56] How Behtany’s personal
development though things like Masterminds have helped bring more
clarity and optimised productivity to her life.
Here’s what Bethany shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world is Bethany based
currently: Orange County, California.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Realising how far she has come and the huge positive
impact that has been made through her Mastermind.
- Favourite European City: Athens,
- A mistake that Bethany would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Do what you are good
at and surround yourself with people that excel in the other
- Book Recommendation: We Should All Be
Millionaires, by Rachel Rodgers.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Bethany LaFlam by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of