Feb 28, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 190:
Getting You Ready to Invest in Real Estate Across
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Lauren Cohen, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:20 - 02:33] Show introduction with comments
- [02:33 - 06:01] Guest introduction and first
- [06:01 - 11:30] The backstory and decisions
made that led Lauren to this point in her journey.
- [11:30 -16:57] Some of the challenges that need
to be overcome in very specific ways, and which also need to be
planned out properly right from the beginning, when engaging in
cross border Real Estate investing.
- [16:57 - 20:53] The importance of having people
on your team who specialize in the various in-depth elements and
necessary tasks involved in long distance investing, rather than
trying to take it all on yourself.
- [20:53 - 33:15] The right time and scenario to
take on active investing, and what you need to have prepared before
you reach out to someone like Lauren to help you move from passive
investing into active investing across borders.
Here’s what Lauren shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Lauren is based currently:
Boca Raton, Florida.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Getting to go have a Valentine's break
- Favourite European City: Lauren’s bucket list
city is Lisbon, but her favourite city overall is not in Europe but
is a toss up between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem,
- A mistake that Lauren would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Don’t work without a
- Book Recommendation: The E-Myth, by Michael E.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Lauren Cohen by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of