Oct 22, 2020
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Episode 48: From Finland to
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Andrew Keel, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:26 - 02:40] Andrew’s profile, in Billy’s
- [02:40 - 09:17] The backstory and life journey
of Andrew up to today, in his own words.
- [09:17 - 11:02] What Andrew learned from the
experience of living overseas and playing team sports that benefits
business and helps growth today.
- [11:02 - 12:16] What sales and sales management
experience has taught Andrew that helps him and his
- [12:16 - 14:56] Why Andrew decided to make the
move from paper assets to Real Asset investments.
- [14:56 - 19:11] Lessons which Andrew learned
from his Father that are useful today.
- [19:11 - 21:43] What Andrew is doing to educate
communities where his team is located.
- [21:43 - 28:46] What criteria to look out for
in a mobile home park that lets you know if it is a good one to
- [28:46 - 30:50] The vision and reasoning behind
Andrew’s decision to invest further afield in multiple
- [30:50 - 33:50] Rentals for non-owned lots
versus owned lots, and the difference between owning the plot of
land and owning the land plus the mobile home itself.
- [33:50 - 37:00] The importance of having strong
systems in place in order to be able to successfully scale the
business to multiple States and beyond.
Here’s what Andrew shared
with us during today’s conversation:
in the world Andrew is currently: Oviedo, Florida.
- Favourite European city: Ravello,
best thing to happen in the past 24hours: Having friends from
Nebraska over for dinner and enjoying a great evening
mistake Andrew would like you to learn from so you don’t have to
pay full price for it: Be wary of any issues that may require a
capital call in order to be resolved, and be ready and prepared to
do so if necessary.
Recommendation: Forever Cash, by Jack Bosch.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Andrew Keel by using the info below:
- Go to
the above website and fill in the contact form, and someone from
Andrew’s team will be in contact to set up a call.
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of