Dec 15, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 169:
Education, Action & Effective Networking for R.E.I.
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Charlie Wessel, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:14 - 03:53] Show introduction with comments
- [03:53 - 06:45] Guest introduction and first
- [06:45 - 12:27] The backstory and decisions
made that led Charlie to this point in his
- [12:27 -17:48] Why Charlie invests long
distance and outside of his home state in Real Assets, instead of
just actively investing in his local market location.
- [17:48 - 23:15] What it was that really helped
Charlie to feel comfortable enough to take action with long
- [23:15 - 28:35] How Charlie got into capital
raising specifically after already being active in real asset
investment in general.
- [28:35 - 31:19] How Charlie makes use of
virtual assistance to make the whole process run smoothly and
- [31:19 - 35:00] The due diligence process that
Charlie uses to make sure an operator is the right person to ensure
an investment deal will be successful.
Here’s what Charlie shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Charlie is based currently:
Charleston, South Carolina.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Some new investors reached out meaning some deals could
- Favourite European City: Fife,
- A mistake that Charlie would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Just keep going, and
don’t give up!
- Book Recommendation: Who Not How, by Dan
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Charlie Wessel by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation
just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The Going Long
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of