Oct 20, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 153:
Create Life Options by Getting a Hold of your Personal
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Laura D. Adams, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:21 - 04:22] Show introduction with comments
- [04:22 - 07:18] Guest introduction and first
- [07:18 - 14:38] The backstory and decisions
made that led Laura to this point in her journey.
- [14:38 -18:15] The reasons Laura decided to
invest beyond her backyard, choosing to invest long distance and
out of state in Real, Tangible Assets, rather than only investing
in his home market location.
- [18:15 - 28:53] Laura explains the particular
ways she is able to help others with their Personal Finance, and
how the expertise she shares benefits her clients.
- [28:53 - 31:32] The different kinds of Debt,
how not all Debt is the same, and how Debt can sometimes be seen as
a good thing and not just a bad thing.
- [31:32 - 36:03] Laura goes over some of the
ways that you can achieve multiple streams of income and why this
may be something you could be looking into achieving
- [36:03 - 38:33] As a veteran book writer
herself, Laura shares some great tips about getting into book
Here’s what Laura shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Laura is based currently:
Vero Beach, Florida.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Watching the sunrise from her place on the
- Favourite European City: Strasbourg,
- A mistake that Laura would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Don’t invest in
things you don’t understand, or with people you don’t know
- Book Recommendations: Outliers: The Practice,
by Seth Godin.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Laura D. Adams by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review a review
for The Going Long Podcast :
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of