May 31, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 111:
Create Legacy through Problem Solving in Real Estate
In the conversation with today’s
Drane, you’ll learn the
- [00:32 - 02:55] Matthew’s profile, in Billy’s guest
- [02:55 - 07:30] The backstory and decisions
made that led Matthew
to this point in his
- [07:30 - 09:54] What it was that attracted Matthew to want to
work in ways that assist and help other people solve
- [09:54 - 15:05] How to go about creating a good relationship
with a Broker such as Matthew.
- [15:05 - 18:22] What Matthew means when he says End Place Cap Rate
and why it’s important to you when investing passively and
- [18:22 - 21:40] Things that are good to know
and that you should look out for in Columbus MSA and the central
Ohio region as market locations.
- [21:40 - 27:01] Some of the initial challenges
that Matthew went through
when starting his Going Long journey and how he overcame
- hen it comes to protecting investments in
- [27:01 - 31:00] Some of the common
things Matthew notices that
investors are not getting right when investing in a given market
location, and specifically why it’s important to understand how
important it is to be able to pivot when
- [31:00 - 33:27] How one of Matthew’s big pivots was majorly about creating
a legacy project for his family.
- [33:27 - 36:06] Matthew explains how he is able to balance and
prioritise the many things he has going on in his
- [36:06 - 38:00] What Matthew has in store for
the next 12 to 18 months.
Here’s what Matthew shared with us during today’s
- Where in the world Matthew is based currently: Columbus, Ohio.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Went to see a friend who is running for mayor in the city
of Cleveland to celebrate his birthday, went out for a great dinner
and really enjoyed some time with friends.
- Favourite European City: Amsterdam, The
- A mistake that Matthew would like you to learn from so that you don’t
have to pay full price: Don’t be so quick to sell - Be
- Book Recommendation: The Richest Man Who Ever
Lived, by Steve Scott.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Matthew Drane by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of