Oct 25, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 154:
Crack the Code of Working & Living Where & How You
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Dan Haberkost, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:16 - 05:14] Show introduction with comments
- [05:14 - 08:37] Guest introduction and first
- [08:37 - 15:02] The backstory and decisions
made that led Dan to this point in his journey.
- [15:02 -18:01] What it was about Real Estate
that stood out to Dan as something that he really wanted to get
into as a career and lifestyle.
- [18:01 - 21:30] The reasons Dan decided to
invest beyond his backyard, choosing to invest long distance and
out of state in Real, Tangible Assets, rather than only investing
in his home market location.
- [21:30 - 28:07] How Dan went about putting
together great teams and processes to ensure all his investments go
- [28:07 - 32:25] Dan shares some of the
strategies he used to successfully structure his
- [32:25 - 35:30] How Dan managed to bring about
the right mindset needed to achieve his goals.
Here’s what Dan shared with us
during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Dan is based currently:
Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Got a lead on a great house deal for a property that has
a lot of problems which Dan knows how to solve!
- Favourite European City: Laax,
- A mistake that Dan would like you to learn from
so that you don’t have to pay full price: Try to get yourself out
of the scarcity mindset - don’t let fear rule your judgements and
be bold enough to spend money on hiring the right people to make
your plans work.
- Book Recommendations: Outliers: The Most
Important Thing, by Howard Marks.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Dan Haberkost by using the info below:
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review a review
for The Going Long Podcast :
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of