Apr 20, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 205:
Connecting People for Long Distance R.E.I. Success
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Lawrence Latty, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:16 - 03:53] Show introduction with comments
- [03:53 - 07:04] Guest introduction and first
- [07:04 - 12:49] The backstory and decisions
made that led Lawrence to this point in his journey.
- [12:49 - 17:15] The experience and impact of
training over 900 people for the Metropolitan Transit Authority of
- [17:15 - 19:20] What it was about his father’s
connection to Real Estate and the experience Lawrence gained
through that which led to him also taking the Real Estate
investment path himself.
- [19:20 - 22:00] Why Lawreance decided to carry
on past retirement with his Real Estate investing and educating
others through his communities and groups.
- [22:00 - 24:26] The reasons Lawrence chooses to
connect with others and invest long distance, beyond his backyard
and out of his home market location of New York.
- [24:26 - 27:54] Lawrence tells us all about the
community meetups he puts on; how they started and how they
continue to impact so many people’s lives.
- [27:54 - 32:42] We hear all about Lawrence’s
mantra and guide to action, The Four P’s.
- [32:42 - 39:20] The unique way that Lawrence
connects people, and the challenges and success that come with
Here’s what Lawrence shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Lawrence is based currently:
The Bronx, New York.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Letting go, and letting God!
- Favourite European City: Paris,
- A mistake that Lawrence would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Just keep on moving
towards your goal!It’s YOU against YOU!
- Book Recommendations: You Can’t Hurt Me, by
David Goggins - and - Who Not How, by Dan Sullivan.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Lawrence Latty by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The
Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in
Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of