Oct 27, 2021
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 155:
Build the Foundation for 2nd to None Investor
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Shannon Robnett, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:16 - 03:53] Show introduction with comments
- [03:53 - 07:36] Guest introduction and first
- [07:36 - 11:42] The backstory and decisions
made that led Shannon to this point in his
- [11:42 -17:36] The mindset that led Shannon to
invest beyond his backyard, choosing to invest long distance from
Puerto Rico to Idaho in Tangible Assets, rather than just investing
where he lives.
- [17:36 - 23:38] How Shannon quantifies and
mitigates risk, and what he sees as a safe investment.
- [23:38 - 30:04] Understanding Development
Investments and which ones may be right for you.
- [30:04 - 34:43] Debunking some of the myths
- [34:43 - 37:47] The different kinds of people
that Shannon’s organization is helping and able to
Here’s what Shannon shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Shannon is based currently:
Split between Puerto Rico and Idaho.
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Getting to wake up and be grateful for his life and the
opportunities he has!
- Favourite European City: Barcelona,
- A mistake that Shannon would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Just make sure you
get right back up and learn from those mistakes that you will
- Book Recommendations: Outliers: Never Split the
Difference, by Christopher Voss and Tahl Raz.
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Shannon Robnett by using the info below:
How to leave a review a review for The Going Long Podcast :
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD
the 7 Mistakes to
Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of