Jun 27, 2022
Want to avoid mistakes in Long
Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at
Going Long Podcast Episode 224:
Add Value by Renovating, Rebranding & Repositioning MultiFamily
In the conversation with today’s
guest, Tiffany Spann, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:36 - 04:01] Show introduction with comments
- [04:01 - 07:14] Guest introduction and first
- [07:14 - 15:34] The backstory and decisions
made that led Tiffany to this point in her journey.
- [15:34 - 20:06] The main reasons why Tiffany
made the decision to not only invest in her home market location
but also to invest long distance and out of state in real
- [20:06 - 22:05] How to make a start putting a
successful team together.
- [22:05 - 26:52] How Tiffany made the transition
towards being a more prolific investor, and how she got over the
- [26:52 - 31:38] Tiffany talks about her choice
to invest in herself through paid education and guidance in the
world of Real Asset Investing.
- [31:38 - 34:43] What you can do to accelerate
your journey to financial freedom through real estate
Here’s what Tiffany shared with
us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Tiffany is based currently:
- The most positive thing to happen in the past
24 hours: Had a great meeting with her business partner that
brought a lot of clarity and lightbulb moments!
- Favourite European city: Santorini,
- A mistake that Tiffany would like you to learn
from so that you don’t have to pay full price: Make sure you are
super vigilant about doing your own due diligence on all deals and
all key people you will be working with.
- Book Recommendation: Miracle Morning, by Hal
Be sure to reach out and connect
with Tiffany Spann by using the info below:
To see the Video Version of
today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
How to leave a review for The
Going Long Podcast: https://youtu.be/qfRqLVcf8UI
Start taking action TODAY so
that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial
Do you want to have more control
and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance
investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in
Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking
Be sure to connect with
Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of